Drunk and Unemployed does not advocate the abuse of alcohol or drinking to excess. Alcohol is a mind- and mood-altering drug, and excess consumption of alcohol is extremely dangerous. Please consume your poisons responsibly.
Alcohol impairs your ability to react. Never operate heavy machinery while under the influence of alcohol. This includes automobiles, boats, and even power tools. Always follow the guidelines set by your local law enforcement regarding blood-alcohol levels and impairment.
If you are under the legal age for consumption of alcohol in your area, please do not follow the advice or print, link to, or email the articles or recipes contained herein. All comments are moderated, and if you are underage, your comments will be deleted. Drunk and Unemployed reserves the right to post, delete, edit, or modify any comments left on this site.
- Havoc Mead Psychopomp
- Tap Room and Long Ireland beer pairing dinner
- Melba on Beer Labels
- Ponies and Jiggers: August 2020
- The Brewers Collective Turns on the Taps
- A Brewed Cocktail: Ginger Blue Gin and Tonic
- 2017 and Beyond
- Hoppiness of the Holidays: Local Gifts for the Beer Lover
- Champagne Showers
- Two Ingredient Cocktails Cheat Sheet