St-Germain captures the fancy of the Ferments. Let it enchant you, too. Fervere’s review compares St-Germain to a cheaper elderflower liqueur, with the lesson that sometime you get what you pay for.
Not currently accepting ads.
- The Brewers Collective Turns on the Taps
- A Brewed Cocktail: Ginger Blue Gin and Tonic
- 2017 and Beyond
- Hoppiness of the Holidays: Local Gifts for the Beer Lover
- Champagne Showers
- Two Ingredient Cocktails Cheat Sheet
- First Annual Blue Point Logger Lager
- The Cuervo Gold
- Ponies and Jiggers
- Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon